Getting started can be daunting and it's only natural for you to have a lot of questions and while we always want you to view your team mates as resources, we ask that you check here first. Any time we have a popular question, this list gets updated!
When a file is CTC, what is the next step?
Once a file gets to the CTC stage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, you will need to include the following information:
- Borrower Name
- Title Company Best Contact (Name, Email, and Phone Number)
The closing team at EZ HomeLoans will handle:
- Helping title and the lender with balancing the Final CD
- Making sure the closing and supplement documents are to title before closing
- Sending out wire instructions for the company
- Making sure the loans fund
- They will update payroll once a loan funds
If you have further questions regarding this process, please email Crystal Helweg or Brice Ruthart.
I need help with dispute removals.
Below is a step by step process that will get you the results you need as quickly as possible from each of the major credit bureaus.
- CallEquifax at 1-800-203-7843, there will be a brief recording and then alive agent will answer.
- The agent will ask you for a confirmation number, tell them you don’t have one and provide them with the info they are requesting. Name, social, address, etc.
- Advise the agent you need to get dispute comments removed from your credit report. Let the agent know which accounts are showing up in dispute, they will then submit a request to have these comments removed.
**The agent may advise you that they need to stop the disputes before they are able to remove the dispute comments: Advise them yes that’s okay and to do whatever is needed to remove the dispute comments from your credit report.
- They will ask you for your email address so they can send you confirmation when the disputes are removed.
- Don’t trust the email confirmation and please call back the very next day to check if the comments have been removed. We have found if they are not removed by the next day Equifax did something wrong and you need to submit the request again.
- Call Experian at 1-855-246-9409.
- You will be prompted to input several pieces of personal identifying information (social security number, zip code, house number, date of birth, etc.).
- Select option 2 (for general questions regarding your credit report).
- Select option 1 (for questions about your credit report).
- Select option 1 (for general questions about your credit report).
- Let the agent know you need to a couple of “dispute comments” removed from your credit report. The agent will put in a request to have these comments removed.
- Again, please call back the very next day to check if the comments have been removed. We have found that if they are not removed by the next day Experian did something wrong and you need to submit the request again.
- Call Transunion at 1-800-916-8800.
- At the recording press option 0 to speak to a representative.
- An agent will answer asking how they can help you. Let the agent know you have accounts showing dispute comments and you need to have those comments removed.
**Sometimes they will advise you that it can take 30 days, but it is usually removed in 24 hours or immediately
- Advise the agent you need all the dispute comments removed. If they make you identify which accounts please refer to the list above.
- They will mail confirmation to you at your mailing address when the disputes are removed.
- Again, please call back the very next day to check if the comments have been removed. We have found if they are not removed by the next day Transunion did something wrong and you need to submit the request again.
Once you are able to call the credit bureaus the dispute verbiage is typically cleared in 24 - 72 hours. After 24-72 hours, you will need to call the credit bureaus a second time to verify that the dispute comments have officially been removed
**Calling back to verbally verify that the dispute remarks are cleared before having your lender pull is the most important step.
**After the bureaus verify all dispute comments have been removed then you can have your lender pull your new report.
Once you have completed all of these steps and have verbally confirmed that the verbiage is remove, please contact your lender or
Crystal Helweg ASAP to have a new credit report pulled.